BemusedBookworm

Bemused Bookworm

Bemused Bookworm is a YA/NA blog that features reviews and recommendations, as well as book promo posts. I find myself attracted mostly to paranormal and dystopian so you probably wont find much historical or contemporary lit.

Lumière (The Illumination Paradox)
Jacqueline Garlick
From a Distant Star
Karen McQuestion
Arcane Forest Anthology: Get Lost in Worlds of Fantasy and Awe
No Sweat Graphics, Karin De Havin, W.J. May, Emma Shade, C.J. Pinard, Natasha Brown, Kaitlyn Davis, Chrissy Peebles, Kristen Middleton, Kate Thomas
A Young Girl's Diary
Maggie Hall
Fever
Amy Meredith

PineLight

PineLight - Jillian Peery It was Awesome...Simple as that!! I'm really bad at writing reviews...but i did want everyone who's on the fence about reading it know that i liked it! It was really different from any other book i've read... It was crazy trying to decided who was good and who was bad..who to trust.... It def keeps you guessing until the end! Then once you get to the "end" you realize that it may just not be the end yet... :/ WOW.. I really liked it! Im not sure if their is going to be another book, but even without, im very satisfied with it that way it wrapped up! There is a lot going on in the book and it is def well thought out! I really liked this book and would recommend it to all!